BMBF call “Bridge2ERA EaP”
Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia disseminates information about the BMBF call “Bridge2ERA EaP” which aims to fund preparation projects for “Horizon 2020” or “Horizon Europe” applications. The call 2019 is open from May 15 and the deadline is December 6, 2019.
The announcement is open to researchers from all disciplines who can make relevant contributions to the topics identified below:
HORIZON 2020 priority "Societal Challenges":
- Health, demographic change and well-being
- Nutrition and food safety, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine, maritime and limnological research
- safe, clean and efficient energy
- intelligent, environmentally friendly and integrated transport
- Climate protection, resource efficiency and raw materials
- inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- safe companies
„HORIZON 2020“ priority "Industry Leadership",
program area "Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (key technologies)":
- Information-and communication technologies
- advanced materials
- advanced manufacturing and processing
„HORIZON 2020“ priority "Science excellence", program area Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions:
- Innovative Training Networks (ITN)
- Research and Innovation Staff Exchanges (RISE)
„HORIZON 2020“ priority "Science excellence", program area European Research Council (ERC).
„HORIZON 2020“ priority "Science excellence", Research Infrastructures program area.
„HORIZON 2020“ sub-section "Spreading excellence and extending participation":
- Measures in the sense of the "widening participation" approach.
The grants are awarded by way of project funding and usually with up to 40,000 Euro (with participation of a German SME up to 50,000 Euro) for a maximum duration of 2 years.
For more detailed information about the call and application procedures, please visit the Federal Ministry of Education and Research of Germany webpage.