SRNSFG disseminates information about Call for MA research scholarships grants 2018
Aim of the call:
Supporting quality enhancement in scientific studies, raising academic level and development of research skills - related to the master's thesis of students enrolled at the accredited Master’s educational program, as well as improvement of higher educational institutions research capacity and integration of research in learning processes and support development of thematic and/or interdisciplinary research activities.
Projects for MA research scholarships grant 2018 can be submitted in the research fields, defined by scientific classifier of foundation:
- Natural Sciences
- Engineering and technology
- Medical and health sciences
- Agrarian Sciences
- Social sciences
- Humanitarian Sciences.
Grant can earned by open call format only.
General terms of the call:
- Only individual educational-research grants will be given in the frames of the call;
- Grantee must be citizen of Georgia, active student of MA programme at accredited, high educational institution.
- During grant claiming period, grantee must be on last year of the MA programme;
- Project duration is defined from 4 to 10 months;
- Submitting more than one project for the call, from one applicant is forbidden.
- Project budget is limited to 6000 GEL;
- Scholarship of MA student is limited to 1200 GEL;
Official announcement of the call will include:
- Terms of the call;
- List of required documentation;
- Agenda of the call;
- Registration procedures.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 032 2 200 220 (4302)