EDA launches call for experts in defense research
Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia disseminates information about European Defense Agency’s (EDA) call for experts in defense research. Agency is establishing a database of independent experts who can be called on in connection with the Preparatory Action on Defense Research (PADR) (2017- 2021) Anyone can register their interest to become an expert, but please note that most experts selected will come from EU countries and associated countries.
EDA is looking for experts with a high level of expertise and professional experience in a military context, in one or more of the following areas:
- Unmanned Platforms;
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR);
- Force Protection and Soldier Systems;
- Military Cyber protection;
- Laser technologies;
- Electronic components.
Expertise will also be required on crosscutting issues such as:
- Strategic technology foresight;
- ITAR-related components in Europe’s armament systems;
- Military standards and interoperability;
- Military ethical, legal and societal aspects.