Joint Call for Proposals by SRNSF and TUBITAK
Joint call for Proposals by The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) and The Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation (SRNSF) is now open.
The call aims to develop cooperation between Turkish and Georgian higher educational institutions, scientific and research centers, strengthen collaboration between the team of researchers, facilitate scientific and research mobility of the two countries’ scientists.
The call offers funding for two categories:
- Joint research and development projects
- Short term exchange of individual scientists
The call refers to the following fields of science:
- Natural Sciences
- Engineering and Technologies
- Medical and health sciences
- Agricultural sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
Joint research and development projects should be submitted by the team of Georgia’s scientists and Turkish scientists together: the team of Georgian scientists submits proposal to SRNSF, while team of Turkish scientists submits proposals to TUBITAK.
TÜBİTAK and the SRNSF do not match the collaborating partners.
The following Citizens of Georgia can submit a proposal for the short term exchange of individual scientists:
- MA students, PhD students, person under the age of 35 with the Master’s or equivalent degree;
- Persons with doctoral or equivalent degree.
The maximum duration of joint research projects is 24 months. The maximum amount of funding requested from SRNSF is GEL 30 000 for 2 year projects, GEL 15 000 for one year projects.
Short term exchange of individual scientists should not exceed 10 calendar days and the maximum funding from SRNSF shall amount to GEL 4 000.
Required documentation can be submitted to Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation (SRNSF) through the following email address: email@example.com Deadline for submitting documents through email is September 26, 16:00. After completion of the online application procedure, Georgian scientists must submit the required signed documents to the foundation by September 29, 16:00.
Address: 1 Aleksidze Str. Tbilisi, 0193, Georgia (III floor)
Tel: +995 32 2 200 220
EVALUATION OF PROPOSALS
- Only jointly submitted proposals will be eligible for evaluation.
- The proposals will be independently evaluated and approved by TÜBİTAK and SRNSF following their own rules and regulations.
- Only the project proposals, which are approved by TÜBİTAK and SRNSF will be supported.
Further information and detailed documentation on the joint call is available in Georgian language.
For further questions please contact call coordinators from SRNSF side:
Mariam Keburia: Tel +995 322 200 220 (4022); email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikoloz Bakradze Tel +995 322 200 220 (4406); email: email@example.com