Horizon 2020 Information Day, November 21, Tbilisi, Georgia
New Work Programme for the EU Framework programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon 2020” has been published for 2018-2020 years.
1) Excellent Science
- European Research Council;
- Future and Emerging Technologies;
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions;
- Research infrastructures, including e-Infrastructures.
2) Industrial Leadership
- Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Advanced Manufacturing and Processing, and Biotechnology;
- Information and Communication Technologies.
3) Societal Challenges
- Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing;
- Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy;
- Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy;
- Smart, Green and Integrated Transport;
- Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials;
- Europe in a changing world - Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies;
- Secure societies – Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens.
Other Work Programmes under “Horizon 2020”
Black Sea Horizon Info Days and Webinars
- 1st Basic information webinars, General overview of H2020; Potential opportunities of STI cooperation with European partners. June, 22, 2015
- MSCA, individual fellowship provides generous funding, private sector and gain experience abroad. July, 7, 2015
- Climate action, environment resources efficiency and new materials, it will be focused on social challenge. December, 15, 2015.
- “Research infrastructures in H2020’’ save the date: December, 16, 2015
- ‘’Smart green and integrated transport’’ in H2020’’ December, 12, 2015
- 5Open calls and cross-cutting issues, April 25, 2016
- Legal and financial issues of H2020, June 28, 2016
- ERC Grants and transnational access to research infrastructures in H2020 November 15, 2016
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions &Euraxess: Pursue your research career with MSCA and receive full support from Euraxess when moving abroad. March 1-3, 2017
- Widening participation – opportunities for black sea countries March 20, 2017
- Legal and financial aspects of H2020, November, 17, 2017
EaP PLUS Information days and Webinars
- H2020 Work Programme for 2018-2020 and European Research Area Instruments The event will be held on November 17 , 2017
- Bioeconomy week through the web streaming, Info day: November, 11, 2017
- Space International Information day & Brokerage Event , Warsaw, December, 13-14 , 2017
- The third EaP PLUS RDI Webinar, December 1, 2017
- H2020 info day at the National Technical University of Ukraine on April 7, 2017
- MSCA actions campaign and Information Day in Armenia on March, 3, 2017
- Info day: H2020 – Opportunities for the participation in MSCA – Curie actions, March, 3, 2017