Joined Call of the Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia and the National Research Council (CNR), Italy
The Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia (SRNSFG) and the National Research Council (CNR), Italy are pleased to invite applicants for the joint SRNSFG-CNR research/ mobility call.
The competition aims to strengthen collaboration among scientists and scientific centers of Georgia and Italy, to support the mobility and research activities of scientists through funding joint projects.
The call is open in two categories:
- Joined research project (with the duration of two years)
- Joined Seminars
The grant scholarship is administered and equally supported by the two foundations: SRNSFG and CNR. The Georgian scientists are invited to submit their proposal at Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia, while Italian researchers apply at the National Research Council.
Applicants are expected to submit the following:
- Project proposal in English and in Georgian, printed and signed by the project coordinator, also on CD with the detailed information on budget, goals and objectives, action plan, CVs of the engaged personnel.
- Certificates which prove qualification and working experience of the Georgian applicants;
Deadline of the application: June 30, 14:00 (by Tbilisi Time).
Late application will be rejected.
The joint call is administered based on the following regulatory documents:
- Decree of the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia;
- Decree of the General Director at SRNSFG;
- Eligibility criteria;
- Template of the joined proposal;
Information is also available on CNR’s web page:
Joint call coordinators at the Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia:
Office of International Relations and fundraising
Ms. Mariam Keburia
+995 322 200 220 (extension: 4022)
Mr. Irakli Grdzelishvil
+995 322 200 220 (extension: 4406)