A joint research and educational program by Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation and Forschungszentrum Jülich for MA and PhD students
The Joint program of Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation (SRNSF) and Jülich Research Center of Germany ( Forschungszentrum Jülich) aims to extend the cooperation between Georgia and Germany. Under the aforementioned program, Georgian students are given the opportunity to visit world’s leading research center and to carry out their research activities adhering to international standards.
The funding from SRNSF and Forschungszentrum Jülich provides the Georgian MA (max. 3) and PhD students (max. 3) with an opportunity to to conduct the research related with the preparation of diploma / dissertation papers through an internship at Forschungszentrum Jülich. Moreover, the program provides an opportunity for establishing a long-term partnership with other scientific centers of Jülichand Germany or with the scientists from universities in the following research fields:
- Mathematical Sciences
- Natural Sciences,
- Information Technology,
- Life Sciences and Medical Sciences.
The program aims to encourage the young generation of researchers and to increase the scientific potential of the country. On the basis of the competition, it will be possible to identify talented young scientists, to facilitate the involvement of MA and PhD students in research projects of Jülich Research Center, as well as to encourage long-term cooperation with the aforementioned institution and with other scientific centers of Germany.
Target Group: Graduate or PhD students with active status, from the universities of the consortium of higher education institutions of Georgia (TSU, GTU, ILIAUNI, AGRUNI), also approved by the Forschungszentrum Jülich.
Submission of the application and relevant documents, in Georgian and English languages, should be facilitated as follows:
For MA students:
- Annexes 3, 4, 5 and other requested documents completed and attached in PDF format to be sent on the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Deadline of the submission: 15th, of September, 2017 17:00;
- All the documents that were sent electronically and signed must be presented ) at the chancellery of the Foundation including 20th September, 2017, 17:00 (see the annex 7)
For PhD Students:
- Annexes 3, 4, 6 and other requested documents completed and attached in PDF format must be sent on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Including 30th of October, 2017, 17:00;
- To present printed documents (all the documents sent electronically and signed before) at the chancellery of the Foundation. Deadline: 3rd of November, 2017 17:00 (see the annex 7)
For further information, please contact the program coordinators:
LEPL Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation:
Manager International Affairs
Office of the Board of Directors and International Affairs
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
D-52425 Jülich, Germany